Do you know anyone who needs HR support? Maybe their business has never had HR support or they aren’t happy with their current provider? Recommend them to us and we will both share in the proceeds!
How does the referral scheme work?
The referral scheme works in the following way;
- Send us the contact details of the potential customer.
- We will track the referral and will let you know if the business signs up with us.
- We will pay the referral either on completion and payment of the one off project work or, if they sign up to one of our retained outsourced HR packages, we pay once the third month’s payment has been received.
How much can I earn from the referral scheme?
The referral scheme works in 2 parts.
- For one off projects, we will pay 5% of the total value of the project subject to a cap of £150.
- For businesses who take up one of our retained outsourced HR deals, we will pay 20% of the first month’s fee to the referrer when they sign up for at least 6 months. That could be as much as £170!
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. As long as you follow the correct steps, we will make the payments as per our above process.
- Once you have introduced a business to us, no payments will be made to you for any subsequent work with that customer. This includes business owners who have more than one business.
Referral scheme terms and conditions
We want to make our referral scheme mutually beneficial. However, for the avoidance of doubt, the following rules apply:
- If a customer contacts us directly before you make a referral, then we will not make a referral payment to you.
- Employees within the same organisation cannot make a referral for their own organisation if they are a key decision maker.
- Renewals of existing contracts or follow on projects do not qualify for an additional payment.
- If multiple people refer the same client, the first referrer only will receive the payment.
- The referrer may be named in conversation between Cornerstone Resources and the referred customer, please make sure you’re happy for us to proceed on this basis.
- The person referring is responsible for declaring any referral scheme payment in their annual income tax return.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any referral payment, the decision of Cornerstone Resources is final.
What do I do next?
If you have someone in mind and they are happy to be referred, fill in the below form and we’ll do the rest! Please make sure you have their consent to share data before submitting their data.